Cleaning your glass coffee pot with Salt and Ice Cubes
What you Need:
1. Dirty Coffee Pot2. Coarse Salt3. Ice Cubes
4. Add a little bit of water, so you can move the ice cubes around
1. Add the coarse salt, ice cubes and water to the coffee pot.
2. You can now grab the handle of the coffee pot and start to move the pot in a circular motion.
3. The ice cubes, salt and water will start to swish around the coffee pot removing the residue and stains.
4. Not only is this a cost effective way of cleaning the coffee pot, it is also an ecofriendly way of cleaning your coffeepot.