1. In frying pan, heat oil, put in chopped onion and garlic, heat for 2 minutes.
2. Put in ground beef, brown it and put in other ingredients, stir it up and simmer.
3. While simmering, cut peppers long way in half, discard seeds, and lay them on hot grill skin sides down.
4. Cover with alum foil. The skins will blacken and the peppers will cook.
5. After peppers blackened and sweated, arrange on baking dish, fill with mixture, put cheese on top, the cheese should melt.
6. This one was quick and easy! Eat em up! Good for leftovers, always make more than 1 meal.