What you Need:
1. Large red pepper and onion (if you like onions)
2. broccoli, 1 pound
3. sesame seeds
4. Thai red peppers
5. red chili paste
7. sesame oil
This is another one dish meal, and you get some good leftovers from it. Like most or fries it takes about 30 minutes to get the ingredients prepared and cooked in on the table. Here, we use 2 pounds of organic chicken thighs. Do not get skinless. Get bone in chicken thighs, or thighs with legs.
1. First, wash the chicken and salty water, rinse with clear water and set aside to dry. Pat dry if necessary.
2. In a cast iron pan, or deep frying pan if you have one, heat up the sesame oil salt pepper, so it is hot. You want the oil piping hot, and put the chicken then in with tongs so you don’t burn yourself.
3. Brown up the chicken on both sides, turn the heat down, add salt pepper red chili paste Thai red peppers, mix it up and then add your peppers, onions if you like, and broccoli.
4. Let it all cook up another five minutes while you watch it and that’s about it. Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and white rice on the side. Chopsticks of course.